Gambling is a form of fun and exciting entertainment. It is an attractive option if you want to try your luck. But before you play, there are few things you should know related to time and money as there are many chances where the player might lose control over their gambling activity. However, make sure that gambling does not become a problem in your life, and you play responsibly!
Luxury Casinos tips on responsible gambling
To avoid gambling problems, please keep the following points in mind:
- Decide before what amount and time you are going to spend playing.
- Beware of how often and for how long you play.
- Don’t try to recover your losses, again and again, and they will only increase your loss chances.
- When you win, never apply the same trick for another game session.
- Take occasional breaks and stop at the right time.
- Gambling is just for entertainment; it is not an easy way to get richer.
- Gambling is a game of chance, and results are randomly generated. Hence, there is no formula or trick for consistent success.
- Don’t gamble when you’re depressed or have consumed alcohol/drugs.
- Balance play with other activities
- Never miss your work, school, college, or other responsibilities to gamble.
Self-control at our Casino
There a time comes when you might feel to take a short- or long-term break from gambling. In such a case, there is a self-exclusion option. You can request to be excluded from gambling for:
- Between 24 hours and six weeks
- 6-month self-exclusion period
However, if you become worried about your gambling behavior at any stage, you can opt for a self-control option for a specific time-span.
Note: You cannot revoke your self-exclusion request once applied. Therefore, it is advisable to consider this decision before committing carefully. Besides, the company reserves the right to initiate an exclusion.
Players can set their own preferred deposit limits for gambling. Besides, Casino Luxury also set players limits as per the following periods:
Note: If you want to increase or decrease your limits or remove them completely for gambling, wait at least 24 hours.
For any further queries, players can contact customer support via live chat or email.
Only persons aged 18 and over can play casino games or gamble in Luxury Casinos. And any ineligible person will be forfeited, including all winnings accruing to any ineligible person.
Note: The operator has all the control and the right to request proof of age and identity (including a scanned copy of a driving license, passport, or recent three-month electricity bill/bank statement) at any time to assure that minors are forbidden from playing.
If you have any questions about identity checks, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service at any time.
Call or write for helping
For any help, you can email at – [email protected], or you can live chat with 24/7 customer support. Besides, there is an effective FAQ section where you can easily get answers to most of your gambling questions.
We realize that it’s not always easy to understand, nor is it easy to give up a gambling addiction. Therefore, on our part, we just have to provide our Canadian customers with some useful links and contacts for finding help and solutions to their gambling addiction problems.
|GamblingTherapy.org||This is a well-known international online organization that helps fight gambling addiction 24/7.|
|Gamtalk.org||If you want to find like-minded people for your problem, you should visit this site.|
|Camh.ca||This is a local place that is located in Ontario at 1001 Queen St W, Toronto, ON M6J 1H1, Canada.|
Also, you can phone the following numbers:
- Alberta Problem Gambling Resources Network: 1-866-461-1259;
- British Columbia Problem Gambling Help Line: 1-888-795-6111;
- Quebec Gambling: Help and Referral: 1-800-461-0140;
- Manitoba Addictions Help Line – Problem Gambling: 1-800-463-1554;
- Newfoundland Problem Gambling Help Line: 1-888-899-4357;
- New Brunswick Gambling Information Line: 1-800-461-1234;
- Northwest Territories General Help Line: 1-800-661-0844;
- Nova Scotia Problem Gambling Help Line: 1-888-347-8888;
- Nunavut Kamatsiaqtut Help Line: 1-800-265-3333;
- Ontario ConnexOntario Help Line: 1-866-531-2600;
- Prince Edward Island Problem Gambling Help Line: 1-855-255-4255;
- Saskatchewan Problem Gambling Helpline: 1-800-306-6789;
- Yukon Mental Wellness and Substance Use Services: 1-866-456-3838.